Hi, beauties! I’ve always loved September. It’s usually the month of new beginnings – school year in Estonia starts in September, my birthday is in September and also my son’s birthday is in September. Although I’m not fond of the chilly weather and days that get shorter every day, then I do love shopping new autumn and winter outfits.
Those who have read my blog more, now that ASOS is one of my favourite online stores and so from time to time I browse their selection of fashionable clothes and accessories. Since my blog Beauty by Miss L sponsored $1000 ASOS giveaway, then last night I did some online window shopping on asos.com site and put together my
little not so little asos wish list 😛
- River Island Ribbed Choker Detail Bodycon Dress
- Keepsake Irreplaceable Dress
- Y.A.S Sida Long Sleeve Knit Dress
- Chi Chi London Premium Lace Midi Dress with Scalloped Back and 3/4 Sleeve
- Vila Roll Neck Dress
- ASOS Ruffle Tiered Maxi Dress
- Ted Baker Afina Wrap Coat with Contrast Lapel
- Schott Leather Biker Jacket
- Ted Baker Indego Fit and Flare Coat
- River Island Flat Knee High Zip Side Boot
- adidas Originals All White Stan Smith Sneakers
- Faith Belinda Zip Heeled Ankle Boots
- New Look Over The Knee Boots
So this was my asos wish list, however, there is so much more things I would love from ASOS. Anyway now let’s continue with the giveaway!
Me and 24 other fashion and stye together have joined, to bring to this $1000 ASOS GIVEAWAY! This means that one (1) very lucky winner will has an opportunity to spend $1000 at asos.com. To enter the giveaway all you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter form and do as many entries as you like! Please remember that the more entries you complete the bigger is your chance to win this amazing prize! Please note beautybymissl.com is not responsible for any additional taxes or shipping charges!
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
-Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit & fashion posts!
-Please include a link back to this post
-Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?