I can’t believe that it’s August already and this means that soon it will be fall. I do like fall, however, I love summer more 😛 The weather since last week has reminded me more weather in September or October and so it’s time to start putting together my fall wish list 2016.
So what’s in my fall wish list 2016?
- Chanel Jumbo 2.55 Shoulder Bag is one of the bags that has been in my wish list forever and I’m pretty sure it will stay there for a long time.
- Monserat De Lucca Mini Bochoa Cross Body Bag looks just super cool thanks to its tiered layers of fringe. This bag would definitely be a great addition to many different outfits.
Kate Spade New York Lucie Tote has good size, simple design and its color is perfect for fall 🙂 Plus, I don’t have any Kate Spade bags in my bag collection at the moment 😛
I LOVE Michael Kors bags and so MICHAEL Michael Kors Chain Travel Tote would be a great addition to my bag collection.
Tory Burch Robinson Multi Stripe Convertible Shoulder Bag has this very cool colorful design and I love the color combination on it – perfect for fall 🙂
Club Monaco Aggie Booties look comfy and stylish and you can’t really never have too many pairs of comfy boots 😛
Sperry Stella Prow Wedge Lace Up Booties look like a perfect pair of fall booties that will go well with jeans or dresses.
Sergio Rossi Brixton Boots look just cute!
Free People Las Palmas Ankle Booties is just another pair of flat comfy ankle boots.I actually have a pair of black Clarks booties in a rather similar style 😀
- As soon as I saw Casadei Chain Sneaker Wedges I knew I have to have these! These look super cool and I love their chain details.
I love A.P.C. Mireille Top style and it will be perfect with a pair of jeans and leather jacket.
Just Female Neptune Dress is a simple sweater dress and just perfect for fall.
- Parker Annie Blouse reminds me of fall and winter. It looks like a versatile piece that you can basically pair with jeans, skirts or dressy pants.
Mackage Mai Wrap Coat immediately caught my eye thanks to its rose color (but it is also available in black) and simple style.
I have black leather jacket, but this brown Mackage Hania Leather Jacket would be something bit different and it looks like a jacket that you can wear with many different outfits.
- Cold shoulder trend isn’t going anywhere and so Rebecca Minkoff Bunny Sweatshirt with Grommets would be a great addition to my wardrobe 🙂
So this was my fall wish list 2016 and now it’s time for the weekly link up 🙂
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
-Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit & fashion posts!
-Please include a link back to this post
-Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?