Hi, beauties! This week I have only shared outfit posts, but since this is also a beauty blog then lets end this week with a beauty related post. I was bit too lazy for product review and so I decided to create a taupe plum and yellow eye makeup look for you. At first I wanted to create something light and coloutful, but I still ended up with something darker 😛 😀
For my taupe plum and yellow eye makeup I used Avon Metallics 8-in-1 eye palette that I haven’t used for ages and Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. I didn’t plan to use UD Naked 3 palette, but still used it eventually because Smoky palette didn’t have the exact right shade that I wanted to use.
What I used for my taupe plum and yellow eye makeup
- Essence I Love The Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over the eyelid as a base for the yellow eyeshadow. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk is still one of my favourite products to use to make eye shadow shades look more vibrant.
- yellow shade from Avon Metallics 8-in-1 eye palette
- shade Smolder from Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette in the outer corner of my eye and blended to the crease
- shade High from Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette on brow bone and in the inner corner of my eye. Since shade High seemed bit too dark once I had applied it, then applied I some shade Strange from Urban Decay Naked 3 palette to make it look lighter.
- Maybelline Master Drama Chromatics khol liner in Vibrant Gold on upper and lower lash line
- Essence Forbidden Volume mascara
- Avon Eyebrow Kit