A month ago I wrote you about my little accident with my iPhone 6 which ended with cracked screen protector. A few weeks ago I was contacted and offered Frabicon Eye Guardian Series 0.33mm Blue Light Blocking Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6/6S for the review and so since I needed new screen protector any way I agreed.
Frabicon Tempered Glass Screen Protector features
- Premium anti-blue light tempered glass with HD clarity
- Filter up to 45% most harmful blue light (400-470nm) that may cause eye disease
- 9H hardness resists scratches, oil and fingerprints effectively
- True touch as same as naked screen
- Super Dow Corning silicone gel ensures bubble-free installation
In the Frabicon Eye Guardian Series 0.33mm Blue Light Blocking Tempered Glass Screen Protector box there are two envelopes. One envelope contains the anti blue light screen protector and the other one contains the accessories: alcohol towelette, microfiber cloth and dust removal tape.
How to install Frabicon Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- I remove the fingerprints and smudges off your screen using the provided alcohol towelette.
- Next, I wiped off any remaining marks using the microfiber cloth
- For removing any dust off the screen I used the dust removal tape
- Next, I peeled off the bottom disposable film from the screen protector
- I carefully placed the Frabicon Tempered Glass Screen Protector on my phone
- If there’s any bubbles under the screen protector then wipe your phone with microfiber cloth until the bubbles are gone
My opinion of Frabicon Eye Guardian Series 0.33mm Blue Light Blocking Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6/6S
Frabicon Eye Guardian Series 0.33mm Blue Light Blocking Tempered Glass Screen Protector was easy to install and I when I usually have problems with bubbles under the screen protector then this time I didn’t experience that. The first thing I noticed after installing the screen protector was that now my iPhone has this yellowish tone and secondly, I can now use my iPhone as a mirror 😀 😛
At first actually I wasn’t sure if I like this screen protector because it sort of changed the colors a bit and so it was kind of weird to check my Instagram feed, but the next day I didn’t even notice it any more.
This screen protector is promised to have a true touch feature which means that it shouldn’t have any effect on the sensitivity of the touchscreen, but unfortunately at first I did notice that some parts of my phone’s screen weren’t that responsive any more 🙁 But before giving up I decided to wipe the screen with microfiber cloth to make the screen protector stick to the screen better and after that things improved and now I haven’t experienced any problems.
Although this screen protector is made for iPhone 6 & 6S then I do think that it sould be a couple of mm wider to completely cover the screen of my iPhone 6.
Overall I like Frabicon Eye Guardian Series 0.33mm Blue Light Blocking Tempered Glass Screen Protector because it was easy to put on my iPhone’s screen. It did add this yellowish hue to everything, then everything on the screen is still clear and although I had some problems with touchscreen sensitivity at first then now I haven’t had any problems with it.
Will it have any positive effect on my eyes? It’s too soon to tell 🙂
You can order and read more about Frabicon Eye Guardian Series 0.33mm Blue Light Blocking Tempered Glass Screen Protector HERE.
7/5/2017 so this update is a little bit late, but anyway a month ago I managed to drop my phone (don’t ask how, I’ve no idea how I managed to be that clumsy) and thanks to Frabicon Eye Guardian Series 0.33mm Blue Light Blocking Tempered Glass Screen Protector my phone’s screen is perfectly okay. The screen protector itself is cracked, but there’s not a scratch on my iPhone’s screen 😀