Time for 4th manicure for 7 days of St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art challenge. For today’s manicure I decided to create green striped nails.
I started my green striped nails manicure with Révérence de Bastien base coat. Next I started adding the stripes. For that I used a nail art brush from Born Pretty Store and all these ↓↓↓ nail polishes 😛
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Kiwi and Key Lime
- China Glaze neon green nail polish in I’m With The Lifeguard
- Avon Gel Finish nail polish in Envy
- China Glaze dark green polish in Outta Bounds
- Models Own nail polish in Green Grass
I finished my green striped manicure with Ciaté Speed Coat Fast Dry Top Coat.
So these were my green striped nails for 7 days of St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art challenge. Don’t forget to check out with what other beauty and nail bloggers participating in this challenge, came up with.