Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an amazing New Years Eve and your year 2016 has started well. Today I want to share with you my 12 favorite outfits from 2015.
- Cross pattern knitted cardigan from WearAll is really great piece and although I featured it on my blog only once then I actually wore rather often.
- What I loved about living in the UK was the amazing opportunity with working some really great affordable brands. Hybrid was one of them and I really miss working with them. Oh well I hope that some day will start working with bloggers living in Estonia too 🙂 I loved this lime green bodycon dress and I will be rocking it again once I have lost the extra kilograms I managed to gain during holidays.
- Clothes from SheIn can be hit or miss, but the white chiffon blouse with beading looks lovely and I like it a lot. I also love this black&white outfit. Too bad I haven’t really had many opportunities to wear it 🙁
- Chi Chi is another brand that I like a lot and this black dress looks just amazing and when I wore it to a formal dinner I got many compliments 🙂
- And another super cool dress from Hybrid! I love this dress and I love this outfit!
- I like dresses – especially if I can find them on sale and this jersey dress from Marks & Spencer outlet was definitely a right choice for me. It fits great and I can wear it with flats or heels or boots 🙂
- I love the combination of black & gold (or beige) and I love this maxi dress that I wore to a ball in July 🙂 It was an amazing event and I just love the whole outfit I wore.
- When I ordered this white mini dress from SheIn then I was afraid that it might be too short or small or tight, but it actually fits just great 🙂
- I love turquoise blue and when I had an opportunity to review this Chi Chi Gigi maxi dress then I was very happy! It is a perfect dress for summer parties 🙂
- Red plaid and dark blue jeans make a great casual outfit.
- I have never worn a hat or a fascinator, because in Estonia we don’t really have that custom to wear them for formal events. In June I had an opportunity to go to Royal Ascot, which is Britain’s most important 5 day race event with more than 300 years of history and so I just had to buy a fascinator (or hat) 🙂 My race day outfit was simple. I wore from Monsoon which I accessorized with fascinator from Debenhams, Michael Kors Dillon handbag from House of Fraser and bracelets from New Look. I did plan to wear heels for Royal Ascot, but ended up wearing ballerinas.
- And another piece from SheIn – a striped top 🙂 I love this outfit and I wore it more than once 😉
So these were my favorite outfits from 2015 and now it’s time for this year’s first LINK UP!
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
-Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit & fashion posts!
-Please include a link back to this post within your post
-Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?