This week I finally received my Lookfantastic Beauty Box November 2015 box and so if you haven’t seen yet what was in last month’s box then here’s a quick overview of the goodies 🙂
As always there were 6 beauty products from some great brands.
Lookfantastic Beauty Box November 2015 box
- Bellàpierre Mineral Lipstick in Ruby is the only full size product in November box. The shade Ruby is truly red shade – classic red, which I think everyone should have in their lipstick collection. According to description Bellàpierre Mineral lipsticks is designed to give your lips a flash of irresistable colour whilst working to keep them hydrated and nourished throughout the day.
- Ole Henriksen Empower Foaming milk cleanser is promised to do more than just clean. Its unique lightweight formula transforms into a creamy lather that effortlessly and gently dissolves all traces of dirt, impurities and makeup, without over-stripping skin.
- Korres Santorini Vine shower gel is promised to invigorate both the skin and senses with a fresh and fruity scent. Its wheat protein formula produces a protective film over the skin, maintaining levels of hydration to ensure that your skin doesn’t dry out. I have used some Korres products before and overall I like them so I’m excited to try shower gel from them.
- Kebelo Enriching Masque is a hair mask designed for dry and damaged hair. It contains a blend of Argan and Grape oil to deep condition the hair and scalp without causing it to look greasy. This mask helps to restore moisture and healthy scalp, leaving hair smooth, soft and manageable.
- REN V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream is intensely hydrating cream that is promised to work to boost skin’s energy and elasticity. It protects against free radical damage and smooth out any fine lines and wrinkles. It is designed to prevent and minimise the signs of premature ageing, and leave skin nourished, protected and glowing. My experience with REN products has so far been very good and so my hopes are high 🙂
- Dr. PawPaw Multipurpose Soothing Balm for lips, cheeks and cosmetic finishing with a hint of tint is a limited Christmas edition balm. It contains fermented PawPaw, olive oil and aloe vera and it provides a burst of instant colour as well as natural healing effects. Earlier this year I received Dr. PawPaw Original Balm which is AMAZING ♥ and so I hope this balm will work as great as the original one.
Overall I’m happy with Lookfantastic Beauty Box November 2015 box. I did receive one product that I already have and that I will give away. Five other products look and sound promising and I can’t wait to test them.
You can order your Lookfantastic beauty box from lookfantastic.com. One month box costs 21€ or you can always subscribe to Lookfantastic Beauty box 3, 6 or 12 month plan and save money 🙂