Last week arrived my Lookfantastic Beauty Box December box which this time is Christmas Edition box. From the title Christmas Edition I actually assumed that this month’s box will be filled with Christmas themed goodies ….
So I opened my Lookfantastic Beauty Box Christmas Edition box and in the box were ……
- Wet Brush Squirts detangling brush is promised glide through wet and dry hair and detangle without causing pain. I already own this brush and so if you haven’t read my Wet Brush Squirts review, then I can tell you that it actually works well and glides through my wet hair with ease.
- Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser is described as a lightweight rinse-off cleansing balm. It cleanses the skin, leaving your complexion soft, youthful and radiant every day. I haven’t tried it yet, but it sounds promising and I hope it will live up to its promises.
- Lord & Berry Pailette Glitter Eye Pencil in Sparkle Black is described as a classic black eye pencil infused with glitter which makes it perfect for the party season. It’s subtle finish bring an elegant twinkle to the eyes. I swatched the eye pencil and it felt nice and soft and it looked pretty.
- Eylure Exaggerate 156 lashes is described as a perfect lash for additional length and adding volume to natural lashes. Eylure Naturalites strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Suitable for all eye shapes, they are ideal for regular wear or a special occasion. I haven’t tried these lashes yet but I own two sets of Eylure lashes (which reminds me I really should finally write posts about those) and I love them and so I hope I will be loving these too 🙂
- Codage No3 Radiance & Energy Serum is described as a genuine elixir of cellular replenishment, especially formulated to detoxify and restore brightness to lacklustre skin. It is promised to quickly erase the signs of fatigue and revitalize the skin. This sounds like a nice serum and so I hope it will work.
- Molton Brown Japanese Orange Body Wash is described as a luxury body wash with Japanese orange (aka yuzu), cumin and caraway. It smells nice and at the moment it is the only thing I can say about it 😀
So this was Lookfantastic Beauty Box Christmas Edition box. Well as I mentioned I expected to find some Christmas themed beauty products which I really didn’t find and so that is little bit disappointing. I love that there were Eylure lashes in this box, because I love Eylure lashes 🙂