Do you love buying new beauty products while travelling? I know I do, but there is a problem with different duty free shops, because some of them are cheaper than the others and so it would great to compare duty free prices around the world before travelling. Well I have some great news for you if you are from outside the EU, because last week I was introduced to Easy Duty Free, which is the leading website for online duty free shopping. Easydutyfree.com lets you order product before travelling and have the product delivered to your destination city. With Easy Duty Free you can choose from thousands of products and brands, and hundreds of airports are updated on a regular basis so you can enjoy the best duty free shopping opportunities.
Do benefit from easydutyfree.com you have to be a private person who is non-resident of the EU and aged above 18. Secondly you have to buy the products for your private consumption and the total value of your order has to exceed 175€ including taxes.
How easydutyfree.com works in Paris:
- order your favorite products online
- pay for your order online using debit or credit card
- your order is delivered Duty Free collection place close to the Champs Élysées in Paris
- you receive a voucher that proves that you purchased the products while your are not resident of the EU
- when you leave the French territory you have to clear the voucherSo and easydutyfree.com refunds the VAT your credit or debit card account
You can also compare duty-free prices when on the go because Easy Duty Free also has FREE apps for iOs and Android which you can easily download to your mobile device and
So if you are from outside the EU and visiting Paris then don’t miss the opportunity to buy Duty Free Perfumes and Fragrances online with Easy Duty Free!Follow me