Christmas is almost here and so incase you need a nail art idea for your tomorrow’s nail art then here’s 10 simple Christmas nail art ideas.
- Red and gold glitter nails. For this manicure I used red China Glaze nail polish Poinsettia, red Models Own glitter polish in Scarlet Sparkle and China Glaze golden glitter polish in Blond Bombshell. This manicure is super simple to recreate and it will look beautiful 🙂
- Dotted red & gold glitter nails. Another super simple manicure where I used a dotting tool and two glitter polishes: China Glaze Blonde Bombshell and Models Own Scarlet Sparkle
- Christmas decorations nail art. For this manicure I used three Models Own nail polishes: Green Grass, Gold Digger and Scarlet Sparkle and a dotting tool 🙂
- Bows and presents. For the base for my nail art manicure I used Avon Gel Finish nail polish in Sheer Love and OPI golden polish in Oy-Another Polish Joke. For stamping the bows I used stamping plate m59 from Born Pretty Store and red Nails Inc Gel Effect nail polish in The Boltons. For free-handing the present I used OPI Alpine Snow, Nails Inc The Boltons and a nail art brush.
- Christmas decorations nail art 2. More Christmas decorations 😀 It is a new and improved version of my previous Christmas decorations manicure.For my manicure I used Nails Inc nail polish in Holland Park Gardens, Butter London Marbs and China Glaze Outta Bounds and Drive In, and a dotting tool and a nail art brush.
- Santa’s or elves´ hats. For this simple Christmas manicure you need clear nail polish and red and white. I used China Glaze nail polishes in White on White and Drive In and a nail art brush for free-handing the hats.
- Christmas trees 1. For this version of Christmas trees I used Nails Inc light blue nail polish in St James Square, OPI Alpine Snow, striping tape and dark green Avon Gel Finish nail polish in Envy.
- Christmas trees 2. For this manicure I used China Glaze nail polishes in White on White, Poinsettia and Icicle, Models Own green polish in Green Grass and IsaDora holographic glitter polish in 870 Silver Bling. And of course some striping tape and a dotting tool.
- Christmas trees 3. For this manicure I used Nails Inc Holland Park Gardens, China Glaze White on White, China Glaze Outta Bounds, W.I.C by Herome Banda Bou, Models Own Green Grass and China Glaze Far Out and dotting tools in three different sizes.
- Christmas manicure with Christmas themed water decals.