My birthday was a few weeks ago and the outfit I’m going to show you today is from my birthday weekend.
I prefer simple comfy outfits and believe it or not this outfit is actually super comfy! I wore a pair of blue jeans with striped top from Zara (seen here). I added my new favorite vegan leather jacket (which I showed you here) and a pair of Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties which I ordered from Shopbop just a week before. I had been looking for fringe booties and these just looked perfect and for my great surprise they actually are very comfy and didn’t hurt my feet even after a long day of walking and shopping.
What I’m wearing
- Zara striped top /similar, similar/
- Only jeans /similar here/
- Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket from Shopbop /buy here/
- Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties from Shopbop /buy here/
- black Michael Kors Jet Set tote bag /buy here/
- golden Michael Kors watch /similar here/
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?