Who wouldn’t love free gifts with order? I love them and lately feelunique.com has surprised me with great gifts with orders 🙂 In September Feelunique had a rather good offer on Murad products (buy 3 pay for 2) and when your order was over certain amount of money (I don’t remember the exact numbers 🙁 )then you were eligible for feelunique.com Exclusive Autumn Beauty Bag. So here’s my free gift from Feelunique 🙂
- Benefit The POREfessional primer (sample 3ml) – is promised to quickly minimise the appearance of pores. It is described as silky, lightweight balm for translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. It is suitable for all skin tones and it can be used under or over makeup. I haven’t used this primer yet, but I have heard and read great things about it so my hopes are high 🙂
- Salcura Antiac Daily Facial Wipes – are free of parabens, steroids, antibiotics and peroxides and their are described as an ideal wipes for using on the go. They are promised to work great for removing hardened sebum from the pores and maintaining clear skin and reducing light blemishing. Thei contain Sea Buckthorn Oil that helps to sooth and calm the skin while nourishing skin cells. Facial wipes are something that I don’t use every day, but I love them when I’m travelling, because they are usually very effective for removing makeup leaving my skin nicely clean. I used these facial wipes for 6 days when we were travelling in the Netherlands and I LOVED them! They were great for removing my makeup and I was also able to use them or removing my eye makeup. I used them twice a day (morning & evening) and when some facial wipes make my skin extremely dry or start breaking me out, then I didn’t notice any problems with these wipes. I really love them!
- Eucerin Even Brighter Day Cream – is described as protective pigment-reducing day cream with SPF30 for normal to dry skin. It is promised to effectively reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation for a brighter and more even complexion. The formula, contains skin lightening B-Resorcinol, which reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation. It also contains Glycyrrhetinic acid which can be shown to support skin’s own damage repair processes (in-vitro). And with its high SPF 30 and UVA protection, it effectively helps prevent further sun damage and pigmentation. Your skin will looks visibly brighter and more even with regular use. I haven’t used this cream yet, but I have heard great things about Eucerin skincare products and so I’m excited to try it.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Purpose Dry Oil – is promised to nourish, repair and soften skin and hair. This oil has wonderful scent and it seems really nice product.
Decleor Aroma Nutrition Satin Softening Dry Oil – is described as a versatile dry oil that can be used on body, hair or face. It contains Frankincense essential oil, Camellia, Rose and Sweet Almond oils. I haven’t used this oil yet, but I have great experience with Decleor Aromessence Neroli Essential Super Serum and with some other Decleor products and so my expectations are super high 🙂
Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Night Cream (sample 15ml) – is a night cream that is clinically proven to stimulate all the skin’s deep sleep mechanisms, to ensure no matter how many hours sleep you have the skins nightly functions will remain at their optimum. It is described as a perfect choice for those looking for their first anti-ageing night cream to ensure they awake with ideal skin, those who suffer from poor sleep patterns, work late shifts or who travel frequently crossing worldwide time-zones. This cream’s key ingredients are hyaluronic acid, LHA, caffeine and Vitamin B3. Doesn’t it sound fabulous? I just can’t wait my current night cream to run out so I can start using this one 😛
- Ole Henriksen empower foaming milk cleanser (sample 30ml) – is promised to do more than just clean. Its unique lightweight formula transforms into a creamy lather that effortlessly and gently dissolves all traces of dirt, impurities and makeup, without over-stripping skin. I love facial cleansers that easily cleanse my skin without making it unpleasantly dry. I think this milk cleanser will become my new favorite 🙂
Phyto PhytoCitrus Color Protect Radiance Shampoo – is silicone and paraben free shampoo that is promised to lock in color and prevent fading thanks to sea buckthorn, while sweet almond protein help to reconstruct the hair fiber. I’ve always wanted to try Phyto haircare products, because I’ve heard so many great things about them.
- Popband hair tie – is described as soft, stretchy and “no dent” hair ties that hold ponytails up tight, but still leave hair fresh and kink-free when you take it down. As you know my hair is long and very often I wear it in a ponytail or bun. I have been using my new Popband hairtie after my last Dermosil hair elastic broke and my impressions so far are good. Not amazing, but good. It does keep my hair nicely in a ponytail and I like that it won’t get stuck in my hair. I guess in a month or so I can give you a better review of this hairtie 🙂
- Rituals Magic Touch Ultra Rich Whipped Body Cream (70ml) – is described as easy to apply rich and velvety cream, that nourishes and helps strengthen the skin. Winter is coming and weather is getting colder day by day and so nourishing body creams and lotions are getting more and more important for me. I haven’t tested it yet, but I hope it will be good 🙂
- TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Conditioner (75ml) – is described as a recovery conditioner for a moisture hit. It offers hair moderate conditioning and makes them soft, while protecting from thermal and combing damage. It helps to prevent split ends. I have used Tigi haircare products before and I’ve been happy with them. I have read mixed reviews of this and so I’m not really sure what to expect but I hope it won’t disappoint me.
So this was free gift with my feelunique.com order. It all arrived in lovely cosmetic bag (which you can see on the first photo↑) and I’m really happy that I have an opportunity to try so many great products!Follow me