The month of Fashion is here and you must grab every opportunity to pick the best for your wardrobe and jewelry box. The fall 2015 trends are going to make anyone crazy for the latest patterns, designs and accessories.
These trendy styles are inspired by various runway shows from all the major cities, so that you get the best stuff to shop and wear in the months ahead.
Here are a few fall 2015 fashion must haves for all Fashionistas and Shopaholics:
- From coats to scarfs, you have all the crazy things to make the most of your fall season. Animal prints were never out of the market and the latest combination of these patterns is simply irresistible. Get yourself out of that gothic black color and bring home the new flirtatious yellow raincoat. It is time to go bright!
- Follow the funky style! Layer the clothes, buy a message Tee and a long coat to make a style statement.
- Fur-hooded Parka over the evening wear is one of the absolute choices for the late night dinner.
- Scarfs are awesome excuses for the season of fall. Take out the scarfs from your closet and belt your scarfs over your coat. Collect the trendy broader belts for your waist. The leather belts will give you some warmth in the fall.
- Shop the look! Buy a long stole and sling from your right shoulder to left hip. Add your statement by a belt to highlight your waist size. It looks fab on a casual meet!
- Crop tops make an excellent combination and add to the hotness of the body. Wear a light or simple color shirt inside and cover it with colored silky crop tops.
- The boring days of those spiral earrings and studs are finally over. Welcome the statement earrings to flaunt the sensuality you carry. You may find a huge range of these in shapes of reindeer, Santa Claus, unicorn, simple cross and many more. These are perfect to gaze!
- Are you sick of carrying the tiny shiny clutches that are restricted to carry anything beyond a lipstick and credit card? This season brings you a space that you never imagined in a small clutch. The latest clutches have a side sling belt and a strap to go hands free. The fold-over styles or pouch silhouettes are add-ons to their look. These work great at office and informal meet. Some of the excellent brands to select from are; Baggit, Marc Jacobs, Mango and Zara.
- Veronica Beard explains how to steal the show by wearing the same sweater in different styles. Wrap around your sweater as a scarf to keep you warm and stylish at the same time.
- It is time to remove the perception of bandanas by considering them an accessory beyond the beaches and the bike rides. Designer Wes Gordon has taken away the show by adding a bandana on an evening dress, and displaying a perfect balance of being cool and stylish at the same time.
- Try the woolen tribal print one piece. Learn the hide and seek game by showing what is required and hiding what is not required. These look stunning on long boots.
- Toss your boring stretch, stretch and stretch denim jeans and make it your top this time. The denim jackets and shirts shape the quality of a person’s lifestyle. You may either wear these on shorts, skirts of even trousers for a change.
- Update your looks and become the all favorite Fashionista by grabbing the latest chokers and neckpieces. Remove the misconception of people that jewelry and accessories belong to spring and summer. It’s a battle to fight for the rights of fall season and win over fashion.
- We all try to gravitate the mornings toward the outfits that flatter us. If you do the same by browsing through the images of your favorite celebrities, then follow a few tips that they follow. For instance, Rihanna is one of the stars spoiled by a list of fashion runway designers. Her Fashion week’s latest creations have given her cool dips in the world of fashion Divas.
Get some inspiration for yourself. Wear your best outfit, get out of the house, flaunt your beauty and grab some secret admirers. You deserve every bit of beauty and sensuality! Fall is one season to pass some heat to others and leave the footprints of your statement style everywhere you go.
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?