It fall here in Estonia and the summer weather has left us for this year. And so here are my favorite outfits from Summer 2015.
- Black & white classic outfit featuring white chiffon blouse from SheIn and black knee-length skirt and black and purple wedge shoes.
- Nude chiffon dress from Blue Vanilla. This dress is rather short so for fall I prefer it with leggings and boots.
- My this summer’s favorite dress is this Emily & Fin Lucy Printed Midi Skater Dress from asos.com. I have worn this dress many times this summer, because it is just so comfy.
- One of my so far most viewed post is this all white outfit post featuring a white mini dress from SheIn. And it is one of my favorite looks from this summer.
- And another white outfit with a pop of orange that was simple, comfy and perfect for hot sunny summer days.
- Versatile SheIn summer dress can be paired with sandals or sneakers or heels and you can wear it from day to night. My favorite outfit with this dress is the one with heels and necklace from Happiness Boutique.
- I wish there was more events where I could wear long evening dresses. The ball outfit from July is probably one of my all time favorite 🙂
- Blue, black and white outfit featuring a mini dress is great casual look for everyday wear.
- And an outfit featuring another maxi dress. I love this Chi Chi Gigi dress! It has the perfect color, style and length!
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?