Yesterday arrived my LookFantastic Beauty Box 1st Birthday Box aka September 2015 box. So far all Look Fantastic Beauty Boxes have been good or very good and so my hopes were high, especially because this box was promised to be special box celebrating Lookfantastic Beauty Box 1st Birthday 🙂
- Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash (30ml) – is a 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliator for all skin types. It contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile. Thanks to its non-stripping formula this face wash rebalances the skin. I LOVE the smell of this facial wash! It has nice, sweet, bit fruity smell. I haven’t used this facial wash yet, but I will give it a try in a few weeks 😉
- Codage Scrubbing Cream for all skin types (25ml) – is described as a rich and soothing emulsion that is made from fine rice particles. It enables optimal facial exfoliation for even the most sensitive skin types. This facial scrub eliminates impurities and dead skin cells while stimulating elasticity and cellular renewal. After using Codage Scrubbing Cream the complexion will be smooth, even and glowing. I have never even heard of Codage products before, but after reading these pretty promises I’m excited to give it a try. This scrub is white and creamy with tiny particles that feel like fine sand on the back of my hand.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (10ml) – is a moisturising cream for dehydrated and senitive skin types. It is promised to instantly moisturize, soften and soothe the skin. It doesn’t contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum (10ml) – is described as an oil-free serum that captures and continually diffuses water deep within the skin to restore its moisture balance and leave skin feeling soft and supple. It contains organic grape water which is the key ingredient for reactivating the skin’s hydration mechanisms and replenishing its water reserves. Polyphenol antioxidents provide protection against UV rays and free radicals. This serum is gentle and it is an ideal base for moisturizer. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum will help to leave skin refreshed, hydrated, and comfortably soft. I have used Caudalie products before (read my review of Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser) and I have liked them a lot and so I can’t wait to give these two products a try 🙂
- Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo and Conditioner (50ml each) – are promised to strengthen stressed hair against damage caused by chemical treatments, heat damage and environmental elements. These color safe products are promised to reduce breakage and remove the impurities leaving hair clean, soft and bouncy. I can’t believe that there are Sebastian shampoo & conditioner in this month’s box! I used to use Sebastian products about 6-7 years ago and I LOVED them and so you can imagine that I’m very happy that I can now try these 🙂
- Tanworx Tan Maintainer (60ml) – contains carrot oil, coconut oil and sunflower oil to moisturise the skin. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid and Seaweed to create a formula that maintains your tan for longer. Working to avoid tanning streaks on your arms, legs and body, the tan maintainer moisturises your skin to help your tan last for longer. This product has pleasant scent it feels nice and moisturising on the back of my hand. I haven’t tried it yet but I will give it a try next week when I’ll be on the holiday in Crete 🙂
- Phyto Phytokératine Extréme Exceptional Cream for ultra-damaged, brittle and dry hair (30ml) – is described as a luxurious, leave-in styler that deeply nourishes, regenerates, and protects hair to increase its smoothness, shine, strength, and manageability. It is promised to instantly reveal radiantly healthy hair while preventing breakage, dryness, and frizz. If you have color treated hair, like mine, then good leave in treatments are pretty much a must-have. This one definitely sounds like a good product plus it’s formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Overall I’m super happy with Lookfantastic Beauty Box September 2015 box. I’m especially excited about Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo and Conditioner, and Caudalie Vinosource products 🙂
You can order your Lookfantastic beauty box from lookfantastic.com. One month box costs 21€ or you can always subscribe to Lookfantastic Beauty box 3, 6 or 12 month plan and save money 🙂Follow me