Happy Monday everyone! Last week I showed you Rediscovering my closet outfit post and today I have another post from that series. I wore this outfit last week and I mixed 4 items that I haven’t worn over a year.
I wore white Reserved bandeau top that has used to be my favorite summer top about 4 years ago. It has nice embellishment and it looks perfect with jeans, shorts and skirts. Another one of my favorite piece is this Reserved denim skirt that’s about 7 years old now 😀 Last year I did think about selling or giving it away, but this year I started liking this skirt again and so I think I will keep it 🙂 The orange blazer is from SammyDress (seen here last year) and my golden River Island sandals with rhinestone seahorses from asos.com are really cute.
What I’m wearing
- white Reserved embellished bandeau top
- Reserved denim skirt
- SammyDress blazed
- River Island golden sandals
- Michael Kors watch
- Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote bag
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?