Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! This weekend we went to Pärnu. Pärnu is the summer capital of Estonia. During the summer period Pärnu is very popular because of its beautiful sunny beaches and so there are many holidaymakers from Estonia, Finland, Russia, Latvia and other countries.
The outfit I’m showing you isn’t from the beach, but its the outfit I wore on my way to the beach. When I’m heading to the beach then I always keep my outfits as simple as possible and so this look is no exception.
What I wore
- my hat on the first collage pic is from House
- white skirt Takko (similar here, here, here
- white tube top Takko (similar here)
- Guess sunglasses (similar here, here, here)
- coral shade Czasnabuty sandals
- Fitbit HR activity wristband buy here
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?