Last week I showed you pretty yellow maxi dress from SheIn and today I have another good summery dress to show you.
This dress from SheIn looks pretty and I love its material – it feels so comfy and soft. I like the ink print on this dress and those colors are just perfect for me. The only downside of this dress is that its top part doesn’t really look exactly like on the photos on SheIn site, but this time I’ll forgive that because the dress does look lovely.
I like that this dress can be easily dressed up or down. This time I decided to accessorize it with white wedges, watch and bracelet; and golden necklace and to add some color to my outfit this yellow bag seemed like a great choice 🙂
What I’m wearing
- white spaghetti strap ink print dress from SheIn
- Geox wedges from Dress-for-Less
- yellow Michael Kors Dillon bag from House of Fraser
- white Michael Kors watch from Watch Station
- white bracelet from Vaiva
- necklace from Charmtoday
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week (max 2 outfits). Please only link up outfit posts! Posts that don’t fit these guidelines will be deleted from the link up
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?