On Saturday we visited London and we also went to theatre. After debating long and hard what we should see we decided to see Lord of the Dance Dangerous Games (see trailer here). The show was great and I’m just amazed how great the dancers were. Amazing!
When it comes to my outfit then I was wearing a simple wrap dress from H&M and a comfy pair of Geox wedges. I accessorized my outfit with Michael Kors watch and Billie & Blossom statement necklace.
What I’m wearing
- H&M wrap dress (similar here & here)
- Geox wedges (similar here & here)
- Michael Kors watch (similar here)
- Billie & Blossom necklace (similar here & here)
- Nica crossbody bag (buy here)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week (max 2 outfits).
- Please only link up outfit posts! Posts that don’t fit these guidelines will be deleted from the link up
- Please include a link back to this post within your post.
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?