On Saturday we went to Ball. The theme for the ball was Circus and so it was a lovely evening with music, good food and drinks and a small funfair 😀 Today I’m showing you my look from Saturday night 🙂
- Rare lace bust maxi dress (buy here)
- Marks & Spencer nude pumps (similar here & here)
- Fiorelli Clutch bag
- Billie & Blossom statement necklace (similar here & here)
- Dorothy Perkins bracelets (buy here)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week (max 2 outfits).
- Please only link up outfit posts! Posts that don’t fit these guidelines will be deleted from the link up
- Please include a link back to this post within your post.
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?
Irene Papadopoulou says
love the dress!
so pretty! I love the uniqueness of the dress- you look like a dream:)
Southern Elle Style
Thank you dear 🙂
You look so divine!
Thank you 🙂
What a gorgeous gown and clutch, for the ball. =)
Cute look darling! You’re marvellous!!
Coco et La vie en rose – Valeria Arizzi
LittleItaly2008 (@LittleItaly2008) says
You look gorgeous!
Wonderful and elegant look. The skirt is cute and the top is really beautiful.
Stephanie T says
Thats a really pretty dress and i love the necklace you chose with it 🙂
Such an elegant look. You look so pretty! Thanks for linking up with Create28.
Your dress is beautiful, lady!
You look beautiufl, your hair looks lovely with the waves and I love the maxi!!
Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom says
What a gorgeous dress, you look stunning! Your hair is so pretty, too! Def. perfect for the ball!
You look gorgeous, the dress is awesome on you!
What a beautiful dress on you!
Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!
You look gorgeous! I love your dress, and your hair!
Kelsey Bang says
what a fantastic dress! you look stunning!
Daily Sports USA says
Such a beautiful and elegant dress, perfect for the ball, I really like print on the top and necklace.
That is a very pretty dress. Thanks for linking up at Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!
safety professionals says
Such a beautiful and elegant dress,you look amazing
Redhat Safety says
You look gorgeous with this outfit
Nebosh course in Chennai
Nebosh course in Dubai
Lina David says
Classy and cute dress
Accessories and outfits are wonderful
Nice Dress…Looking Amazing and beautiful…