The easiest way to add a personality to your outfit and make it stand out is wearing a statement jewelry. My today’s post is of Happiness Boutique statement jewelry and a lovely statement necklace they sent me.
Happiness Boutique is an international online store for positive, fashion-forward modern women. Their items aim to make you look and feel good. My Beautiful Pearls Statement necklace arrived nicely packed with a personalised message 🙂
The necklace itself looks beautiful and stylish with a vintage touch. It is made of nickel and lead free zinc alloy and embellished with faux pearls that are surrounded by smaller square crystal clear gems.
Thanks to its classic look this statement necklace will look great with different outfits. For example today I paired it with my Emily and Fin dress from Asos and I’m planning to wear it with dark blue skinny jeans, white top or blouse & nude heels 😛
If you saw my outfit post featuring a Chi Chi Gigi maxi dress on Monday then maybe you noticed that on the photos I was wearing this statement necklace from Happiness Boutique 😉
Happiness Boutique prices are affordable and they also offer free shipping! And what’s even better – they also have a reward program! Happiness Boutique reward program is very simple and there are several ways to earn points:
- every € spent will earn you 1 point
- product review will give you 5 points
- Share your style under “Post Your Fab Photo” and earn 5 points for every photo posted
- Share your style and tag Happiness Boutique on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with @happinessbtq and #happinessbtq and get 5 points for each photo
- share your purchase with your friends via Facebook or Twitter and earn 10 points for every share
- sign up for Happiness Boutique newsletter and every now and then they’ll include some goodie points and new ways to earn some extra points for a limited time.
Earning your first 50 points is super easy – just create account at Happiness Boutique 😀 Read more about Happiness Boutique reward program HERE!
So what do you think, is Happiness Boutique something for you? I would love to read your thoughts 🙂