I have seen Jord Wood Watches being featured here and there and when I was contacted by them to review on of JORD wathes I was over the moon! After checking out their selection of watches I decided to choose JORD Wood Watch Ely. Why maple? Well because it seemed like a great neutral choice plus it had this nice real wood look.
My JORD watch arrived rather quickly and was nicely packed. When I took my watch out of the box then the first thing I noticed was how lightweight it was. I can’t believe how light it is and I can barely feel (or hear) it while wearing it. It is very well made and so far it is working very well. Ely has very simple classic design which is just perfect for everyday wear.
JORD Wood Watch features:
- Deployment Buckle with Push Button
- Scratch Resistant Mineral
- Citizen Miyota Quartz Movement (2015 w/Date Display)
- Case Width: 37mm
- Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug Ends: 45mm
- Band Length: 200mm
- Band Thickness: 21mm
- JORD Wood Watch is splash proof, but it is not meant for swimming 😉
On Sunday I wore my new H&M top with my favorite pair of jeans. I accessorized my simple outfit with JORD Wood Watch, Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote, New Look necklace and Marks & Spencer pumps.
What I’m wearing
- top H&M
- jeans Only
- pumps Marks&Spencer
- Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote bag
- JORD Wood Watch
- necklace from New Look
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here Rules:
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week (max 2 outfits).
- Please only link up outfit posts! Posts that don’t fit these guidelines will be deleted from the link up
- Please include a link back to this post within your post.
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?