Urban Decay Naked 3 palette came actually out in 2013, but I didn’t buy it then, because I had my Naked 2 palette and so I didn’t no point of getting another neutrals palette. Unfortunately earlier this year my dear son managed to destroy my Naked2 palette and so a few weeks ago I decided that it is finally to buy Naked3 palette and so I ordered mine from feelunique.com. I showed you a no makeup eye makeup look with tutorial last week where I used shadows from this palette and today it is finally time to show you my Urban Decay Naked 3 swatches.
Naked3 palette comes in a sturdy palette with a big mirror and synthetic dual-ended brush. With this palette I also received 4 Urban Decay Primer Potion samples (Original, Eden, Sin and Anti-Aging), which give me a great opportunity to try them out before purchasing.
This palette contains rose-hued neutrals from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter.
Descriptions of the shades according to Urban Decay website
- Strange – pale neutral pink matte-satin
- Dust – pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter
- Burnout – light pinky-peach satin
- Limit – light dusty rose matte
- Buzz – metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Trick – light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle
- Nooner – medium pinky-brown matte
- Liar – medium metallic mauve shimmer
- Factory – pinky-brown satin
- Mugshot – metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift
- Darkside – deep taupe-mauve satin
- Darkheart – smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle
And here are my Urban Decay Naked 3 swatches. On the first pic you can see all 12 shades swatched over Urban Decay Primer Original Primer Potion and on the second pic all shades are swatched on dry and clean skin without any primer.
So far I have used Urban Decay Naked3 palette a couple of times and I like this palette a lot! During application there wasn’t almost any fallout and most shades are well pigmented, buttery smooth, easy to apply and blend. I like that they stay on all day without fading and they doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Overall I’m very happy with Urban Decay Naked3 palette and it is perfect for both day and night-time looks.