Today I want to share with you my swatches and review of Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette. I ordered this eyeshadow palette from Too Faced website a couple of weeks ago and the last two weeks I have been playing around with it.
Too Faced Sugar Pop Sugary Sweet Eyeshadow Collection consists of 9 well pigmented shades. This eyeshadow palette comes in a metal tin with 3 How-To Glamour Guides and a mirror in the lid. I love the colorful design of this palette and those macarons look just delicious!
- Rock Candy – is pale vanilla/cream shade with golden sparkle. It is perfect for highlighting
- Macaron – is peach shade with golden glitter
- Malted Milk Ball – is dark brown shade with golden micro glitter
- Strawberry Ice – is pale frosty lilac shade
- Sugared Violet – is a shimmery purple shade
- Blackberry – is matte brown-purple shade
- Peach Fuzz – is pale peach shade with some micro glitter
- Bubble Gum – is for me a perfect Barbie pink shade with pink micro glitter
- Blue Raspberry – is light turquoise shade with metallic shimmer
Quick Sweet & Spicy look done using shades Rock Candy (applied in inne corner and on brow bone), Macaron (all over lid) and Malted Milk Ball (applied in outer corner, crease and used as an eyeliner on both upper and lower lash line).
My opinion of Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette
Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette is perfect eyeshadow palette for summer thanks to its bright shades. The pigmentation of the eye shadows is good or very good and when I use them with primer then they stay on all day. The texture of the shadows is bit powdery and during application there is more fallout than I had expected 🙁 My favorite shades from this palette are Blue Raspberry, Macaron and Malted Milk Ball.
Overall I like Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette a lot and I’m happy that I decided to buy it 🙂
Do you own this Too Faced eyeshadow palette? Which are your favorite shades from this palette? Buy Too Faced Sugar Pop paletteFollow me