I love long dresses and this turquoise blue Chi Chi Gigi dress from Chi Chi London looks perfect for summer parties, weddings etc. When I first saw this dress then I knew that I need it in my life and it seems that sometimes, when you dream hard enough your dreams will come true 🙂
Chi Chi Gigi fully lined maxi dress looks absolutely great and it fits so well 🙂 Since I’m 175cm tall then pretty often I have problems with maxi dresses that just are not long enough for me, but luckily this dress has just the perfect length for me.
I accessorized this dress with statement necklace from Happiness Boutique (post about it is coming soon!), Fiorelli clutch, Rachel Simpson Dottie Ivory leather vintage designer wedding shoes and mix of New Look and Favordeal bangles.
What I’m wearing
- Chi Chi Gigi dress from Chi Chi London
- Fiorelli Clutch
- Rachel Simpson Dottie Ivory leather vintage designer wedding shoes
- statement necklace from Happiness Boutique
- bangles from New Look and Favordeal
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week (max 2 outfits). Please only link up outfit posts! Posts that don’t fit these guidelines will be deleted from the link up
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?