On Thursday I showed you Lookfantastic Beauty Box May 2015 box and today I have Lookfantastic Beauty Box June 2015 box to show you 🙂
So in my this month’s Lookfantastic Beauty Box were these products:
- Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Anti Fatique Moisturising Cream for normal to combination skin – is promised to protect skin and prevent the signs of ageing. This cream contains an innovative complex of anti-oxidants and active ingredients that work to relieve stressed complexions while hydrating and refreshing. Since my skin is more normal to dry then I’m not sure if I’m going to use it myself, but this cream does sound lovely.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting – is described as satin-soft serum that is scientifically proven to lighten dark spots in just 4 weeks. Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting will brighten and renew your skin leaving it truly radiant. Perfect to use in combination with your sunscreen, this serum will encourage an even, longer lasting tan. This serum provides anti-oxidant and anti-ageing action by stimulating collagen and elastin production. This incredible serum is ideal for smokers, scar marks, sun-derived or age-related dark spots or pregnancy marks and will give your skin a more unified appearance, leaving you with a luminous complexion. Wow! This serum sounds awesome! My experience with Caudalie products (read my review of Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser) so far has been great and I do believe in Caudalie skin care products and so I do have high hopes in this serum.
- REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask – is described as a potent bio active peel mask that renews the complexion. It removes dead skin cells and makes skin look brighter, healthier and more radiant. This mask helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It helps to combat congestion, blackheads and blemishes. Well maybe you remember that this REN mask was featured in my last week’s Sample Sunday post. I loved this mask a lot and so I’m actually happy that I received this one again. This 10ml tube will last me 2-3 uses – so I’m covered next two weeks 😀
- Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion – is designed to help promote healthy collagen and hydration levels. Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion works to immediately restore a more youthful appearance. Perfect for mature skin in need of a lift, this anti-ageing product also improves volume and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I have read so many great things about Murad products and so I’m very excited that I can give this treatment a try without having to spend 89€ for the full size product.
- Balance Me Revitalising Hand and Body Wash – is described as a refreshing and rebalancing lightly foaming wash designed to cleanse and smooth as it naturally hydrates. This body wash is free of parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicones, dea, pegs, propylene glycol, artificial fragrances and colours. It sounds like a lovely product and I do love its refreshing scent. Since I haven’t used it yet, then I don’t know if it really hydrates as promised.
- Label.m Blow Out Spray – Is promised to help to create the ultimate big and bouncy blow dry. Boasting a protective formula, the spray is enriched with an expert blend of ginger, white lily, juniper, jasmine and fig, whilst the Enviroshield Complex shields your hair from heat damage and UV rays. Your locks will be repaired and restored, as well as being left with a healthy, lustrous shine. This spray definitely sounds like something for me, because I like my hair voluminous 😀 I love that this spray also protects my hair from heat and UV rays. It has pleasant scent and so I hope that this spray will live up to its promises.