Hi beauties! My today´s post is of Lookfantastic Beauty Box. I really planned to get this post up on last Friday, but since I managed to catch cold last week and I ended up sick in bed with fever and very bad runny nose, then I just couldn´t finish my post 🙁
After my wonderful experience with Lookfantastic February beauty box I decided to order this month´s box, too. The box arrived last week and so now you all can see what beauty goodies were in the box this time 🙂
- Wet Brush Squirts in Purple is described as a brush that allows you to effortlessly detangle wet and dry locks. Smaller in size, the rubber coated handle allows you to have a firm grip whilst brushing and the super thin, flexible Intelliflex™ bristles detangle tough knots whilst massaging the scalp. Suitable for all hair types, the petite Wet Brush is perfect for kids and boasts pain-free detangling for quick styling and tear-free hair-dos. I have heard of Wet Brush before, but since I have been so far absolutely loving my Tangle Teezer, then I haven´t even been thinking about purchasing the Wet Brush and I´m happy that now I can give it a try, thanks Lookfantastic Beauty Box 🙂 I haven´t tried it yet, but my hopes are high 🙂
- Bliss Fatgirlslim features QuSome-encapsulated caffeine molecules that help quikcly firm skin. QuSomes are a proprietary permeation enhancer that help deliver active ingredients into the skin more effectively so caffeine can energise the skin, boosting circulation and stimulating lymphatic drainage to improve body contour. Well this product seems like a perfect product for using to get rid of this awful cellulite, many of us are battling with. I haven´t used it yet, but I hope that before summer it will help me to make my thighs to look perfect 😀
- Nuxe Nuxellence Detox is an innovative anti-ageing treatment that uses 10 patents to recharge your skin and detoxify cells overnight. Suitable for all skin types and ages, the nightly detox helps to promote cell renewal, allowing you to wake up every morning with a refreshed, youthful glow. It is packed with natural ingredients and it helps to smooth wrinkles, plump skin and brighten complexion. Its secret power lies in repairing your skin’s mitochondrial DNA, the DNA that’s responsible for the energy supply in cells. Oh my, doesn´t it sound nice? The full size of this product costs 65€ on Lookfantastic page, so I hope that it does live up to its promises.
- Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color in Gilt. Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color eyeshadow pencils are described as durable pencils, that highlight, colour, line and prime your eyes all day long. The eye colour is blendale, allowing you to create your own unique neutral look that complements your complexion perfectly. The waterproof and crease proof formula means that the eye shadow pencil is great for all eyelids, especially those that are oily. This is the product that was the biggest surprise for me in this box. I have heard of Nudestix products and many say that they are good and so I have been thinking of giving them a try, but since they aren´t the cheapest ones, then so far I haven´t really ordered any. Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color in Gilt feels really soft of skin and it has lovely golden shade. I can´t wait to actually use it for creating an eyemakeup look 🙂
- Lord & Berry Line/Shade Kajal & Eye Pencil Liner in black is promised to e suitable for sensitive eyes and great for lining and defining eyes, leaving a silky smooth, semi-matte finish. Easy to control, the kohl is smudgeable for a sexy look. It can be used on the inner rim to enhance the natural colour of your eyes or around the eye for a great definition. I can never have too many black eyeliners and so I´m happy now have this in my collection. When I swatched it on my arm then it felt really soft and nice, but we´ll see how it will work on my eyes 🙂
- Cowshed Lippy Cow natural lip balm is described as a nourishing balm to soothe cracks keeping your lips kissably soft and supple. This indispensable lip balm is naturally protective and provides essential moisture. I tried this on my lips and my first impressions are very good. It feels light on my lips and makes them instantly soft.
So this was my this month´s Lookfantastic Beauty Box. To be honest, I´m very happy with this month´s box, because I received so many great products which I just can´t wait to try and so I think 20.85€ is pretty good price for this box 🙂