Last week I showed you really cool military inspired jacket from Lookbook Store (see post here). Today I want to show you this loose fitting white blouse from Lookbook Store 😉
Crochet Floral Blouse – White from Lookbook Store looks really cute. It has nice lace crochet detail in front and at back. But the blouse doesn´t look exactly like on Lookbook Store photos – the lace crochet pattern is bit different and on store photos on the back there isn´t lining behind the lace crochet detail, but my blouse has lining. On the store photos the blouse looked more flowy, but in real life the material sort of stiff. But other than that I don´t reallty have anything bad to say about this blouse – it looks nice and cute and there ain´t many One-Size items that I can wear.
Since the blouse is loose-fitting then I decided to combine it with dark blue skinny jeans and high-heeled ASOS booties.
What I´m wearing
- Crochet Floral Blouse – White from Lookbook Store
- Vero Moda Wonder Skinny Destroy Jeggings from MandMDirect.com
- booties from asos.com
- Lotus Tyrian Cross Body Bag from MandMDirect.com
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch
- Gold Filigree Flower Gemstone Pearl Bangles from newlook.com