Most of us has probably taken multivitamins at some point in their life. I try to have a balanced diet, but sometimes, especially during that dark autumn-winter period, it doesn´t seem to be enough and so I usually take some multivitamins during that period. My today´s post is of NutriGold Whole-Food Women’s Multi Gold Multivitamin which should be the next-generation food-based supplement that contains ZERO synthetic vitamin isolates that are found in most multivitamin products.
NutriGold Whole-Food Women’s Multi Gold Multivitamin is described as a synergistic complex of whole-food nutrients extracted from certified organic fruits, vegetables and herbs and cultured nutrients grown in a Body Ready ActivFood Matrix that includes nutritional yeast, S. cerevisiae, and other vital nutrients like Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), CoQ10, complex carbohydrates (beta-1,3-glucans and mannans), dietary fiber, and glutathione.Women’s Multi Gold does not contain any vitamins or minerals in the synthetic form. It is also free from GMO´s, additives, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates and Dioxides.
NutriGold Whole-Food Women’s Multi Gold Multivitamin supports:
- Cognitive Function – Folate, B6, B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
- Hair and Skin Health – Vitamin A, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Folate, Biotin, Vitamin C. Vitamin E, Copper, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
- Cellular Energy Production – Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B5, B6, Biotin, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Guava Leaf Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
- Cardiovascular Health – Niacin, Folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
- Glucose Balance – Biotin, B12, Chromum GTF, Magnesium, Vanadium, Zinc, Organic Sesbania Extract
- Bone Health – Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Zinc
- Menstrual / Prenatal Health – Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Folate, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Curry Leaf Extract
- Immune Function – Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract
NutriGold Whole-Food Women’s Multi Gold Multivitamin veggie caps come in a glass jar and there is 90 capsules in the jar. The capsules itself are medium-sized size and for me they are easy to swallow. You have to take 3 capsules a day with or without a food, but I prefer taking them with food. These capsules doesn´t have unpleasant scent or taste.
I have been taking these veggie caps for three weeks and I guess that time is not long enough to make any important conclusions, but what I have noticed so far is that they are easy to swallow and will not cause me a stomach-ache or make me feel nauseous when I take them without eating first. They doesn´t have unpleasant scent or aftertaste and that is also important for me.
Three weeks are probably not enough time to assess any effect on my health and so I haven´t noticed any changes to my immune system (I´m have been suffering from runny nose and sore throat for the last three days) or anything else. But that doesn´t mean that I would give up, because the jar isn´t empty, jet 😉
Overall I´m pleased with NutriGold Whole-Food Women’s Multi Gold Multivitamin and I would purchase it again 🙂
If you want to try NutriGold Whole-Food Women’s Multi Gold Multivitamin vegetarian capsules then you can order your’s www.herbalprovider.com
*Please note! You should consult with your doctor before taking any supplements. Food supplements doesn´t replace healthy diet, but can support it. What worked for me may not work for you and vice versa.