Wishes, wishes, wishes ….
My wishlist is something that never ends and so I decided to show you a tiny part of my wishlist. Since my wish list is HUGE then today I decided to show you only some makeup products and two nail polishes from that list 🙂
- Too Faced Melted lipsticks in shades Melon and Frosting. These liquified longwear lipsticks have been in my wishlist forever, but these two shades are the ones that are calling my name the most at the moment. On Too Faced website these lipsticks are described as creamy liquid lipsticks with staying power of a stain, intense color of a liquid lipstick and high shine of a gloss. According to reviews these stay on well and aren´t sticky so these are definitely something for me 🙂
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in 238 Tissé Paris
- Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Trafalgar 876 contains five lovely shades including this year´s Pantone color of the year Marsala.
- Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshdaow Palette includes 12 matte eyeshadows. These shades are just so me and so since I don´t have many matte eyeshadows then this palette would suit well into my eye shadows collection 😛
- Urban Decay Shadow Box contains 12 shades which of nine are bestsellers and three are new ones. I like the selection of shades in this palette a lot and I like that it suits for both bold and simple eye makeup looks.
- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar is a deeper and warmer version of Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. It contains 16 pigmented eye shadows and it smells good 😀
- OPI DS Reserve is a light pink holo. I like holographic nail polishes and since I don´t have pink holo in my nail polish collection then this one would be a lovely addition to my collection 🙂
- Butter London Fiver is opaque icy mint shade. I´ve seen this shade´s swatches and it looks just so pretty and perfect for Spring.
- Tarte Amazonian Lipstick in Tulip is mauve rose shade. Tarte Amazonian lipsticks are described as moisturizing creamy lipsticks that are formulated without parabens and phthalates. And that packaging looks just so unique and cute!
- Stila Magnificent Metals Lip Gloss in shade Garnet. I just like that shade 😛
So this was a little part of my wishlist. Which makeup products are in your wish list?Follow me