Let´s continue with Top lists 😀 You have already seen my favorite beauty products, the worst beauty products, the top 10 most popular posts on my blog etc and today I want to show you my top 10 most used nail polishes of 2014.
The first five nail polishes from left to right were:
- China Glaze White on White which is just one of my favorite whites (I also like OPI AlpineSnow 😉 ), because it has just perfect formula for applying on my nails on its own or using as a stamping polish. This is already my second polish of White on White and I´m pretty sure if I´ll continue using it as much as I have so far then I will have to buy/order some more 😛
- Avon Gel Finish nail polish in Limoncello wasn´t at first my favorite, because for opaque result I had to apply three coats and they dried forever. But I really like it´s shade and modest shimmer and so I ended up using it quite a lot for my manicures.
- China Glaze Highlight of My Summer (buy here) is another pretty polish, but unfortunately its formula isn´t that great. Luckily it works well for nail art and so I ended up using quite often.
- Models Own Green Grass is pretty grass green nail polish that I have used surprisingly often 😀
- China Glaze Purple Panic (buy here) is just G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! I fell in love with it last Spring and during summer it was kind of my go-to nail polish that I wore both on it´s own and used for nail art.
Places 6 to 10 from left to right:
- Butter London Marbs (buy here) is just beautiful antique gold nail polish that I like wearing on my nails on its own or use it for nail art.
- China Glaze For Audrey (buy here) is the 4th China Glaze polish in this top 10. I don´t really have much to say about 😀
- Nails Inc Holland Park Gardens (buy here) is nail polish that I don´t really wear on my nails on it´s own, but it is just a perfect base for nail art – especially for those snowy and wintery looks.
- Nails Inc St James Square is pretty light blue nail polish which has good formula and it is perfect for nail art.
- Avon Gel Finish nail polish in Fabulous looks fabulous. And is opaque in just one coat and suits well for nail art.
Since I couldn´t find any nail wheels then I swatched all 10 nail polishes on white printer paper. Fabulous looks more red on this photo then it really is.
You probably noticed that were any black polishes in this list. Well that happened because I used three different blacks last year and so none of them was used enough to make it to the top 10.