I really should name the look I show you today “Bye Bye my dear Urban Decay Naked2 palette”. Why this kind of title? Well my Instagram followers already know that on Sunday (the day after I created this look) my dear 2-year old managed to destroy my my UD Naked2 palette 🙁 🙁 🙁 I´ve no idea why he chose this one, when there much cheaper and much more colorful ones right there …..
Anyway onto the look. For this look I used shade Bootycall from UD Naked2 and I also used two shades from e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow palette.
What I used
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Spf15 in Porcelain (buy here)
- e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige
- New CID Cosmetics I-Finish Translucent Loose Powder
- Lord & Berry bronzer in Sienna
- MAC blush in Modern Mandarin (buy here)
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- shade Bootycall from Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette (buy here)
- e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow palette in Texas (shades 4 & 9) (buy here)
- Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer (buy here)
- Urban Decay Perversion mascara (buy here)
- Becca Glossy Lip Tint in Marsala