Do you remember gorgeous black maxi dress from Blue Vanilla that I showed you just before New Year´s Eve? (if not than see post HERE 😉 ) Today I was checking out their site again, because I´m looking for some new pieces to add to my wardrobe. Even though I didn´t made an order from today then I want to show you five items that caught my attention.
From left to right:
- Daniella Devore Lace Back Top (£24) has nice sleeveless design with animal print combined with floral patterns. I especially like this top´s back design with a keyhole to expose lace fabric. This top looks sexy, but not over the top.
- Rania Black and White Paisley Soft Joggers (£18) look really comfy and you can wear them on a shopping trip or at home. I like their black and white paisley pattern,
- Tina Grey Diamond Flocked Jogger (£18) look cool and comfy and you can put together many different outfits with these.
- Marta Pleated Black Swing Skirt (was £18, now £10) has nice midi length and it gives numerous possibilities for different outfits for both day and night-time.
- Celestine Tartan Checked Blazer (£26) has lovely feminine style with puffed sleeves and curved hem and and cool checked pattern. In my opinion it is perfect both for work and night out.
So these were my favorites from Blue Vanilla this time. Which products do you like from them?Follow me