Let´s continue with my favorites from this year. I didn´ t show you many outfits this year, but from the ones I did these 6 are the ones I like the most.
So my favorite outfits from 2014
- Black jacket, skinny pants and heels with white lace top and Daniel Wellington watch (see the post here). I wish I could wear this outfit every day, because I just love that combo so much!
- Floral blouse from Sheinside, light grey Firetrap jeggings & white flats. This floral blouse was one of the first items I received from Sheinside and it is such a great and versatile blouse (see post here).
- I probably have way too many black clothes in my wardrobe, but this black outfit is one of my favorite, because I can wear it for a party, business meeting or a lunch (see post here)
- Another dress from Sheinside. This grey bodycon dress is really versatile and with right accessories you can wear it for a party or it is also perfect for simple everyday wear (see post here)
- Black leather jacket, dark blue jeans & black ankle boots is kind of like my uniform and most worn combo this autumn. It is comfy and perfect for shopping trip or sightseeing (see post here).
- Black dress with eye-catching print and heels perfect for night out (see post here)