A couple of weeks ago I received this month´s Birchbox and so today I´m going to show you Birchbox UK November box. As always my box arrived nicely packed with some full size and some sample size beauty products inside.
The theme for this month´s box was Cosy At Home and so this month´s box was promised to contain goodies that will help you to battle the upcaming winter bues and make the most of your time snuggled up in the toasty warm.
Inside the carton box was a cosmetic bag with this month´s goodies.
In my Birchbox UK November box were these products …
- Dr. Jart+ V7 Balancing Toner contains a regenerating blend of vitamins that brighten and revitalise even the most sensitive skin. For using apply to a cotton pad and wipe over cleansed skin. This toner is one on of the two full size products in this month´s Birchbox. I haven´t used it yet, but I´m looking forward to it.
- Révérence de Bastien base coat is promised to offer long-lasting care and results. It is described as ultimate product in smoothing and protecting your nails and it can also be used as a part of a French Manicure. This was the second full size product in my this month´s box. This is the first time I´ve ever heard of this brand and so I´m interested in trying this base coat. Maybe it is as good as OPI Nail Envy?
- Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Hair Mask is described as a luxurious hair mask packed with argan oil, honey, amber and crushed pearls, to rejuvenate and protect your hair. For using apply to the ends of your hair after shampooing and leave in for 5-10 minutes, or up to 20 if you have dry hair, and then rinse off. This is another brand I´m not familiar with. I haven´t tried this hair mask yet, but I can´t wait to give it a try.
- Lord & Berry mini bronzer in Sienna is described as a super fine, matte bronzer. Its bronzing pigments help to create a healthy glow for a burst of radiance. Well I do like this bronzer´s shade and the fact that it is not shimmery, but I really don´t like that this sample is the same size as an average eyeshadow pan and so it is not very convenient to use.
- Montezuma´s Mini Bar is described as an indulgent treat. This creamy milk chocolate is made from the finest organic cocoa beans foa a sophisticated flavour. Yummy! I love chocolate and this one was really delicious!
- English Laundry Signature For Her fragrance sample. This fragrance is inspired by English country gardens. Envelop yourself in top notes of rose geranium and creamy white flowers set against its backdrop of woody spicy and musky notes. I really bad at describing scent and so I won´t even better try that. It is good scent, but it is not exactly MY scent and so won´t be purchasing it in full size.
Over all this month´s Birchbox was kind of meh. Once I try all the products then I may change my mind about it. I saw that some people received OPI nail polishes in their this month´s boxes and so I am kind of disappointed that I didn´t get one. But oh well – not all boxes are always great.Follow me