Time for this months Birchbox review. I received my Birchbox UK October box actually a week ago but unfortunately I didn´t have time to take the pics and write the post before. Anyway what was in my this month´s box? Everything was packed in a very simple pink makeup bag. I have been looking for a this kind of make bag and now I have it! Yay! And the products:
- KMS California Tame Frizz Smoothing Lotion is described as a lightweight leave-in lotion to detangle hair and tame and manage flyaways. How to use it: Work through towel-dried hair and style. I haven´t used any KMS California products before and so I´m actually excited to try it and I hope it will keep the tangles away from my hair.
- Meaningful Beauty Anti-Ageing Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules are described as a special capsules from Dr. Sebagh and Cindy Crawford. These capsules target fine lines for firmer, plumper and younger-looking skin. How to use it: Twist open a single-use capsule and apply over face, neck and decollete in upward strokes. I have never used this kind on capsules before, but overall I have heard great things about this kind of products. I´m 31 years old and even though I´m not that old then I do have fine lines here and there and so I hope that maybe these capsules will do something good to my skin 🙂
- Shaveworks The Cool Fix is described as genius cooling lotion that treats ingrown hairs, razor bumps and redness after hair removal. Perfect to soothe large patches of irritated skin in the bikini area, legs, and underarms. How to use it: Apply generously to dry cleansed skin after waxing or shaving. Use AM and PM until irritation fades. Luckily I don´t have problems with ingrown hair or irritation, but I will probably give this to mr.R who has to shave every day, because where he works it is not really allowed to show up unshaved and so from time to time his face is quite irritated after shaving. I hope this product will work for him 🙂
- PIXI by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm is described as a nourishing lip balm packed with shea butter and a hint of color. How to use it: apply to lips from the bullet. To build colour, layer up and work it. A girl can never have too many lip balms 😛 It feels really nice on my lips and I think I will be using it a lot 🙂 Plus it adds a bit of color to my lips!
- Birchbox Lipstick Pen is described as a fun lipstick shaped pen to pop in your handbag or makeup bag. How to use it: take the lid off and write! It looks fun alright. I wouldn´t purchase it, but it is always nice to have an extra pen in my handbag and so I don´t complain 😛
- Cattier Pink Clay Face Mask is described as perfect for a little “you time”. This clay mask is enriched with shea butter and peppermint which restore, refresh and nourish your skin. It will leave your complexion looking radiant. How to use it: Apply a thick coat of clay to your face and neck for 10 mins, avoid your eyes and lips. Rinse off with tepid water. Pat dry and follow with moisturiser. I used this mask two days ago and I loved it! My skin was nice and smooth and didn´t look that dull any more. The full size (100ml) of this product doesn´t cost a fortune (4.25£ ~6.80$) and so I think I might order this one in full size 🙂
Overall I can´t really complain about my Birchbox October box, because I absolutely loved the clay mask sample, lip balm and makeup bag and I have high hopes on those Anti-Ageing Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules. What do you think about my this month´s Birchbox? Yay or nay?