This is a sponsored post on behalf of Sverve and Carefree® as part of their Carefree® Freshness Challenge. All opinions are mine.
Routine is a nice thing, but sometimes it gets just way too boring. So these are my favorites tips about how to keep your style fresh every day.
- Accessorize! Just a new necklace and bracelet and your outfit look new. I personally prefer accessories that have more of a timeless look and so I can wear them more then one season. You don´t have to spend fortune on accessories there are different stores and online stores that offer large variety of fashionable pieces to all tastes. Besides jewelry there are also shoes, bags, scarfs, hats, sunglasses, watches, belts which all give numerous ways to make your outfit look different and fresh every day.
- Add color! Whether with accessories that I already mentioned or with nail polish, eye shadow or lipstick. If you are not into bright nail colors then there are always pastel ones. If you are one of those who only wears pink or red on your nails then play with different shades and finishes of pink and red.
- Try nail art! You don´t have to be a nail art expert. Nowadays there are stickers, water decals etc that make adding something new and different to your nails easy! Also for nail art you don´t have to have long nails – nail art looks pretty on short nails too 😉
- Let some one else choose your outfit. At some stores there are stylists whom help you put together an outfit. Why not give it a go and let a professional fashion styilst help you. You might be surprised how good fitting pieces you can find thanks to this.
- Combine! Play around with your clothes and combine them. If you are out of ideas what to combine with what then ask your friends to help you. You might be surprised what kind of ideas they have and your style will look fresh again.
- Gather inspiration and ideas for your style! Check out fashion magazines, Pinterest boards and watch TV shows where people´s style is changed. My personal favorite TV show is What Not To Wear which gives great tips what to wear and tips on how to accessorize your look.
About the Sweepstakes:
Conventional knowledge says that it takes about 30 days to form a habit. This is why giving yourself a challenge for a minimum of 30 days is a great way to improve all facets of your life. Carefree believes there’s no time like the present to begin a fresh, healthy habit.