In my yesterday´s haul post I mentioned that my today´s post is about Birchbox UK September 2014 box and so here it is 🙂
The theme for this month´s box is Happy Days and so this month´s box is designed to celebrate the back-to-school season and all those happy memories related to it.
Birchbox UK September arrived in cute box and inside the box was really cool bag with the samples.
In my Birchbox UK September 2014 were the following items:
- Agave Healing Oil Treatment sample. It is described as a lightweight oil to smooth hair, build resiliency and boost shine and colour. For using it you have to warm a 5p-sized amount between palms and smooth from roots to ends. I am excited to try this and once the leave-in treatment sample from previous Birchbox runs out I´ll give it try.
- Benefit It´s Potent! Eye Cream is promised to banish dark circles, smooth fine lines and protect against free radicals thanks to its light peptide-packed formula. For using apply delicately under the eyes with your ring finger. I still haven´t found the best eye cream and so I´m excited to try it. I really hope that it lives up to its promises.
- Skin & Co Sicilian Light Serum is promised to sink fast, even complexion and brighten, soften and tighten the skin. For using massage over face after cleansing, before moisturizer. I´ve never heard of this brand before so I can´t wait to try it 🙂
- ModelCo Power Lash Mascara. Is promised to give maximum impact with minimal effort thanks to its unique wand shape. This month I was able to choose one sample that I wanted to receive in my box. Since I´m still looking for the best mascara that would give those long, voluminous lashes then of course I chose a mascara 😀 I hope it will be good.
- Beautyblender & Blendercleanser Solid. Is described as an ingenious egg-shaped makeup sponge that ensures a flawless base. Plus a solid soap to clean it. How to use it: wet sponge and squeeze out water, dot in foundation and then stipple over the skin. For cleaning wet the sponge and stroke across the soap, lather and rinse. Well I have read and heard so many great things about the Beautyblender, but for some reason I still haven´t purchased it. When I saw this little egg-shaped makeup sponge in my bag I was seriously excited, because I can finally try it and I don´t have to pay the crazy price (according to the product card in the box the retail price of this set is 26£).
- Urban Fruit Perfect Pineapple is described as a yummy 100% fruit snack. OMG it was so delicious! Those dried pineapple pieces did not look pretty, but they tasted great. Unfortunately I only got few bits to try because my little mr.R ate most of them 😀
- Birchbox Happy Days Photo Clip is promised to brighten up your desk or bedroom. Well when I saw this in my box then at first I was quite meh about it, but then I remembered that in one of my packages that I received this week I got a little card with great quote. I tried to figure out where and how to display it and now I have the solution 😀
So what do you think of my Birchbox UK September 2014 box? Yay or nay?