– Garnier BB cream – It does remind me more of a regular tinted mosituriser, but I like it anyway. It gives me just a hint of color and makes skin look nicely even.
– Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Blonde Ice Cool Platinum Conditioner (travel size product from my month of May Glambox). I use it 1-2 times a week. It gives this lovely cool tone to my blonde hair.
– Goldwell Colorglow Bright Shine Leave-in Treatment. It has nice scent and it makes my hair easy to comb. Love it!
– Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower Rose and Jasmine Body Cleanser – it has rose scent and it doesn´t make my skin dry.
– Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in Club Havana – lovely shade for summer
– Barry M nail paint in Lemon Ice Cream
– Poshe Super fast-drying Topcoat – it really does work and doesn´t stink very bad
So these were my June favorites. Have you tried any of these? Let me know in the comments!