For today´s mani I used nails printing modes from KKCenterHK. These come with different designs (butterflies, bows, flowers etc).
Nails printing mode Butterfly Pattern Nail Printing Mode [NPM-M007]
I liked that these printing modes come with easy to understand instructions and they are easy to use.
Just be careful when when you stick them to the pillow of your finger to reduce the intentsity of the glue, and also when you remove it from your nail, because they might break and then it is difficult to remove it from your nail. Overall I think this is a great product with good price ($2.67) and I would recommend you to try these.
And here is my mani created using these:
I first applied to coats of Maybelline miniColorama nail polish in Marshmallow. For the butterflies I used OPI DS nail polish in Reflection. Since the mani seemed bit boring to me then I added little yellow dots using dotting tools. In sunshine the mani looked really cute, but unfortunately there just wasn´t no sun when I took the photos 🙁
What I used:
– SpaRitual Protein Boost Nail Fortifier as a base coat
– Maybelline miniColorama nail polish in Marshmallow
– Nails printing mode Butterfly Pattern Nail Printing Mode [NPM-M007]
– OPI DS nail polish in Reflection
– Maybelline minColorama nail polish in Urban Lemon
– dotting tools
– Poshe Top Coat
* This product was sent for me for review. All my opinions about itare my own and I am not paid to review it!Follow me