I didn´t do April favorites post because I just didn´t really have anything to post, but this time I have 11 beauty products that I loved in May.
So from left to right:
– Batiste Dry Shampoo: I like it a lot! It makes my hair look clean and fresh and adds some volume.
– Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser: Removes all traces of makeup and doesn´t make my skin dry.
– Rich Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo: really moisturises my hair.
– Poshe Super fast drying topcoat: I ordered it because of the good reviews and so far it has performed as expected – makes my manis dry fast 🙂
– Himalaya FootCare Cream: again travel size, but it lasted for a long time. It made my feet really soft and the cream absorbed quickly and whats best – it doesn´t cost much 🙂
– Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub: my skin looks and feels clean and not dry after using it.
– Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash Night Treatment: it seems that my lashes are longer and it didn´t irritate my eyes.
– Himalaya Smoothing Foot Scrub: Smells nice and makes my feet soft and doesn´t cost much. Love!
– Mavala nail polish in Aqua Blue: I love this shade of blue. You can see my manis with it HERE and HERE.
– Palmer´s Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks: I love its scent and I like that it makes my skin so soft. When it comes to preventing the stretch marks… we will see in August-September if it helped to avoid them 🙂
– Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail polish in Dreamy Poppy: gorgeous pink nail polish. You can see my manis with it HERE and HERE.
So these were my 11 favorite beauty products from the month of May. You probably noticed that there wasn´t no make up products. The reason for that is that I really don´t have no new favorite make up products and I have loved the sames products that I loved in my March favorites post.Follow me