1. What is your favorite season? What colors, scents, tastes, sounds do you associate with it?
I don´t have a favorite season. I like all four seasons, because they all are so different.
2. What are your favorite and least favorite parts of each season?
What I like: Spring – everything is fresh and blooming, singing birds return back and everything is just so happy. Summer – warm weather, I don´t have to go to work 😀 Autumn – colorful leaves Winter – snow, snow and snow! What I don´t like: Spring – rainy and windy weather. Summer – sometimes it is just too hot. Autumn – wind, rain, mud :S Winter – when the weather get too cold or it is one of those winters when there is no snow, just rain :S
3. Do you have any seasonal disorders (SAD, allergies, the fall dread of school starting up or celebration of same…)?
4. How do you change your beauty routine as the seasons change? Do you use different products, or just different colors? (Or less makeup during one season, or more during another?)
There aren´t many changes. I change the moisturising cream if weather gets warmer and start using cream with SPF. For my nails I use more bright colors in the spring and summer.
5. Share your favorite winter or summer recipe! A salad, a sandwich, a dessert, a drink…anything.
This is difficult. I do cook, but so far what I make hasn´t really depended on the season.