I did mani for the nail art contest held at Born Pretty Store Blog. The theme of the contest is Dots, Stripes, Bows and Hello Kitty. You can use either only one or more ideas mentioned, for your mani.
So I decided to do a mani where I used all the details mentioned above.
I first applied two coats on Aden black nail polish on my nails and 2 coats of Wet n Wild Lavender Cream on the accent nail. For the HK I used stamping plate from Born Pretty Store. For black stripes I used nail art brush (from eBay) and black nail art polish from Born Pretty. Then I freehanded the bows with dotting tool (again from Born Pretty) and made dots. For the bows and dots I used again Wet n Wild Lavender Creme. I also added some pink rhinestones (from eBay) to bows.
What I used:
– SpaRitual Nail Fortifier as a base coat
– Aden Cosmetics black nail polish
– Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail polish in Lavender Creme
– black stamping nail art polish from Born Pretty Store
– rhinestones and nail art brush from eBay
– dotting tools and stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.
– Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat