Happy Easter to everyone!
This is my second Easter mani that I did for today. I just loved the chicken from my last Easter mani and so I wanted to do mani with chickens only.
What I used:
– SpaRitual Protein Boost Nail Fortifier as a base coat
– Maybelline miniColorama nail polish in Party Blue
– Barry M Nail Paint in Lemon Ice Cream
– Funky Fingers in Sold Out Arena
– OPI in Alpine Snow
– OPI in Atomic Orange
– black nail art polish from Born Pretty Store
– China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
For drawings I used dotting tools from Born Pretty Store and nail art brush from eBay.