1. Theatre or cinema? Why?
I like both, but I visit cinema more often then the theatre. I like theatre because it is something classic and I love watching live preformers acting. I like cinema because it is just magical. You can see there stunts and tricks that are just crazy.
2. If you had to choose whether to invest your money into a great concert or some kind of commodity, which one would you choose?
Difficult question, but I think at the moment I would choose commodity.
3. The most memorable concert you’ve ever attended?
That’s difficult one. I haven´t been to any concerts for very long time (i mean years), but I think the most memorable was some Tanel Padar & The Sun concert like maybe 4 years ago which I visited with friends and we had fantastic time.
4. A movie or tv-series that always cheers you up?
Married with Children; Cougar town
5. Nightstand book of the moment?
Ranulph Fiennes “Hull, halb ja ohtlik tunda” /”Mad, Bad & Dangerous to Know”. It is an autobiography of British adventurer. I actually started reading this book when we were flying back from Costa del Sol (that was in October). R has tried reading this book since summer, but he just haven´t had time for that and so now I try to finish it, but I haven´t been very successful.
6. A Movie that you last saw?
the last movie I saw was Kormoranid ehk nahkpükse ei pesta. We watched it from DVD.
7. How much do you follow trends?
I keep my eye on trends, but I only wear stuff that I like.
8. Something that has been a hobby of yours for a long time
9. A drink that goes with a cozy evening?
It depends. Sometimes the perfect drink for cozy evening would be cup of hot chocolate or tea. In the winter time the prefect drink for cozy evening would be a cup of mulled wine.
10. Do you laugh a lot?
I think so
11. If you could choose a decade to live in which one would it be? Why?
This is a difficult question. I Think I would choose 1960s or 70s. Why? I guess I can blame TV show called Mad Men :D.
12. Is there a TV-show you watch regularly? If so, which one?
I try to watch Hooaeg and Pealtnägija. And if I have nothing better to do then I watch Dr.OZ.
13. Would you prefer a lying-on-the-beach-vacation or a vacation full of sightseeing?
I prefer vacation where there is lying-on-the-beach and also sightseeing.
14. An idealistic climate for you?
Warm and sunny 🙂
I would like to tag: Liz, Tolmu Rull, Lizbeth-Glamstyln´, imfeelingnail-venturous and whoever wants to do it 🙂