The title of this post is a title of a song that I have liked a lot lately: Florida – Good Feeling. You can watch the video in the end of this post.
Anyway for that mani I used 2 coats of OPI DS mini nail polish in Classic. I love that nail polish. It looks very pretty and modest. And I also did some stamping. I used stamping plate B87 from Born Pretty Store.
So here are the pictures:
|in natural light|
What I used:
– Protective Base Coat by Depend
– OPI DS Nail Lacquer in Classic
– Nail Art Stamping Polish from Born Pretty Store in White
– Stamping plate B87 from Born Pretty Store
– Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat