Lily, 19-year old British beauty blogger wrote a post about beauty bloggers weirds habits in her blog and a Estonian blogger from a blog Tolmu Rull tells all made it into a tag. So to do this tag read the original post by Lily and then write about the points that are about you.
So what are my bad habits?
1. We buy stuff just to blog. yeah. Happens. Sometimes I buy something only for blogging purpose – to swatch and review and then I won´t be using it again.
3. Time management? What is that? for example I plan to spend 30 minutes on blogging, but then goes an hour and another and another …..
4. We don’t need sleep. yeah! I sometimes wake up earlier just to do some blogging.
5. We obsess over light. oh yes! I want my photos to be GOOD and for that I need good light. It is especially hard now, when days are getting shorter and shorter and it is so hard to take pictures in daylight, especially in sunlight. And I really need a new camera …..
11. We think how we write. When I am using something new, then I think about what I will write about it and how I will describe it and sometimes it happens that by the time I start writing I have already forgotten some great ideas I thought about before. Sometimes it seems I really need a dictaphone to record all my thoughts 😀
16. Nothing is useable until photographed. Happens. Not all the time, but still happens.
17. We have a folder of photos of…ourselves. Oh yes. I have a folder of photos of myself and that folder increases fast.
18. We’re weird and proud. Admit it – you’ve just been nodding and chuckling to yourself the whole way through this post!
Yes I have!
So I would like to tag everyone who wants to do this 🙂