Today I finally tried to do some stamping. I´ve watched tutorials where it seems so easy, but actually it was quite complicated at first. The outcome isn´t the best, but for the first time ok…. I think….
What I used:
– As base coat I used L´Oreal´s Resist & Shine nail strongerer
– Maybelline miniColorama in Peach Coctail 88
– New White Color Nail Art Stamping Polish Nail Varnish Stamp from Born Pretty
– Aden Cosmetics nail art polish
– Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
– Stamper, scraper and nail art stamp template B89 from Hello Kitty & Floral Stamping Nail Art Kit W/ 3 pcs Nail Stamp