I got inspired by my new blue-white striped top which I bought from Terranova couple of days ago.
Also I bought then some new Maybelline´s nail polishes and so far my favourite is miniColorama Electric Blue. I just love that colour and since it goes well with blue stripes on my top I used it.
So I tried water marbeling again and here´s the outcome.
I used these:
– Depend Protective Base Coat
– Maybelline miniColorama: 96 Party Blue as my solid base colour.
– Maybelline miniColorama: 80 Electric Blue
– Maybelline miniColorama: 51 French White
– Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat