Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette is perfect palette for fall looks and so today I want to show you my matte eye makeup with that palette.
For this matte eye makeup I used makeup products from Urban Decay, Essence and Benefit 🙂
What I used
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- shade Combust from Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette applied all over the eyelid, from my lash line to crease
- shade Whiskey from Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette in outer corner and blended to the crease. I also applied some on my lower lash line
- shade Thirteen from Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette applied in the inner corner of my eye and on the brow bone
- Essence Forbidden Volume mascara
- Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil in shade 2 Light
Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup
- george & bear: Clare @ george & bear swatches six nude lipsticks that are perfect for light to medium skintones.
- Beauty on the Bayou: GET YOUR WISH LIST READY – 15 URBAN DECAY SWATCHES TO DIE FOR
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: Be on trend this fall with Get to the Point terra cotta nail polish from Caption
- Beauty by Miss L: Lookfantastic Beauty Box has always pleasantly surprised me and their September #LFBDAY box was no exception!